Marianne Slot is a French producer of Danish origin. For over 25 years she has produced many international film directors including Lucrecia Martel, Bent Hamer, Malgoska Szumowska, Paz Encina, Lisandro Alonso, Albertina Carri, Emma Dante, Marian Crisan, Juliette Garcias, Yeşim Ustaoğlu, Sergei Loznitsa, Benedikt Erlingsson and Naomi Kawase. She has co-produced all Lars von Trier’s films (from 1995 with « Breaking the Waves » to 2018 with « The House That Jack Built »).
- Member of the Union of Independent Producers
- Member of the European Film Academy
- The Scandinavian delegate for the San Sebastian Film Festival from 1997 to 2017
- Member of the board of the House of Denmark in Paris 1997- 2018
- President of Cinema du Monde at Centre National du Cinéma et de l'Image Animée (CNC) - World Cinema support) 2013-2015
She received the French Chevalier de l’Ordre des Arts et des Lettres title in Cannes May 2015.